Wednesday 13 August 2014

Lianne's got Beebies Bump Style

Parenting, fashion & beauty blogger shares her Beebies Bump Style & tells us why she loves dressing her bump with Beebies.

Once I'd got halfway through my pregnancy, I struggled to get away with wearing normal fitted clothes and felt I needed to invest in some maternity clothes. I also had my friends wedding coming up and was on the lookout for a maternity dress. Someone recommended Beebies Baby Store. 

The dresses looked perfect; formal dresses, cocktail dresses, sleeveless dresses and more, in an array of different colours, I ordered a couple to choose from and decided on a Sleeveless V Neck Maternity Dress in Cappucino (£17.99). It was a lovely, comfortable dress that was perfect for the wedding. It accentuated my bump and at £17.99 it was an amazing price!





Whilst ordering the dresses I picked up a Maternity Vest Top in navy (£12.99) which quickly became my favourite maternity top. Super stretchy and has grown with my ever expanding bump, with it's ruched sides. I'm still wearing it regularly, especially during this hot weather! 



I soon became a fan of the material, the longevity and of course, the price of these tops and have since purchased a couple more Maternity TShirt in royal blue and beige (£12.99 each). They can all be worn after pregnancy too.



As well as fantastic maternity wear for every season and occasion, Beebies also stock everything you need for your little ones from birth to toddlers as well as gifts, baby shower essentials and bump to baby boxes. 

I'd definitely recommend Beebies Baby Store to any expectant mothers out there, for comfortable maternity wear at great prices!

You can read more from Lianne over at www.thebrunettesays.co.uk and if you tweet, pop by and say hello to her @Lianne84


No comments:

Post a Comment